SENIOR TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
The Experience of a Lifetime
Available in Jackson County. Offices are located at 3425 Francis St. in Jackson, Michigan.
The Senior Transportation Program invites adults age 55 and better to use their life experience and skills to answer the call of their neighbors in need as volunteer drivers.
Your neighbors benefit from your service of:
• Providing transportation to vital medical services
• Offering compassionate assistance to the frail elderly
• Filling a need in the community, door to door service
when no other options are available.
You benefit as a transportation volunteer by receiving:
• The opportunity to use your experience and skills
• Supplemental accident and liability insurance
• The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference
helping some very special people.
Giving anywhere from 4 to 40 hours per week, volunteers work and serve in their community. As a volunteer you will enrich your own live as well as others by helping where you are needed most.
You set your schedule. You decide how much or how little you want to drive based on your availability. We work with your schedule.
Join and become part of something wonderful! To volunteer contact Marilyn Smith at 517.783.6102 or email at msmith@CatholicCharitiesJLHC.org. YOU can make a difference!